Swimming with Whale Sharks (the largest fish in the world!) - 1st March to 31st August - 2022
- 天數: 8 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Exmouth, Western Australia
- 产品编号: WHALE SHARKS
Our Whale Shark Snorkel Tours run 7 days a week, from March to the end of August and we are allowed to swim with the Humpback Whales from August to October.
Come and join us for an exhilarating day out snorkeling and swimming with Whale Sharks the largest fish in the world and an array of marine life! Or just sit back and enjoy the views with a glass of champagne on the Ningaloo reef off the coast of Exmouth.
Ningaloo Blue has a 65-foot state of the art vessel, which is 2 storey with a huge undercover lower deck with comfortable seating and easy access to marlin board at water level. Then we have a huge upper deck for observation and sunbathing.
Swim with the Whale Sharks are from mid-March - August and the Humpbacks from August - November. Whoever you swim with, you will be blown away by the sheer beauty of these giants of the sea.
Included in your package:
- Full-day boat trip Exmouth, Western Australia;
- Snorkeling on the Ningaloo Reef
- Safety Zodiac in the water at all times
- Chance to swim with Manta Rays if sighted on tour
- Friendly and Professional Certified Guides onboard
- Skipper with 18 years of experience on the Ningaloo Reef and has the ability to show more wildlife and marine life on the Ningaloo Reef
- Spotter planes to assist with sightings of Whale sharks, Manta Rays, humpback whales and other marine life
- Courtesy bus pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter, fruits & refreshments
- Government fees and charges swimming with whale sharks
- Morning tea provided - tea, coffee and treats
- Prescription masks if required or (BYO)
- Wetsuits and stinger suits provided
- Snorkeling gear provided or (BYO)
- Cool Drinks and Refreshment
- Videographer on board; take a memoir home of your special day! (additional cost for video).
- Free Photos (BYO USB)
- Complimentary Gift Certificate - stating the day and date you swam with your first Whale Shark & a cool Whale Shark sticker.
- A great experience for the whole family, and suitable for all ages!
What to bring?
Bathers, towel, sonnies, jacket, and sea sickness tablets (if prone to get sea sickness)