Ningaloo Wildlife Tours - Ningaloo Reef!
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Exmouth, Western Australia
- Product code: ECO TOURS
Multi award winning Ningaloo Blue Dive offers the best Eco Tours on the Ningaloo Reef! We pride ourselves on delivering a fun yet educational and professional tour, which is suitable for all ages! Our highly qualified team of friendly staff is extremely passionate about the reefs wildlife. They make every effort to ensure your Eco Tour with Ningaloo Blue is truly unique and an experience you will never forget!
Interacting with marine life is one of the most heart warming and fun experiences people of all ages and abilities can have.
Turtles, Manta Ray’s, Dugongs and Dolphins often make regular appearances and between August and November the Humpback Whale watching is divine. All with one of the most pristine coral reefs in the world as a spectacular back drop.
Come and join us for an exhilarating day out snorkelling and swimming with an array of marine life! Or just sit back and enjoy the views with a glass of champagne on the Ningaloo reef off the coast of Exmouth.
Ningaloo Blue has a 65 foot state of the art vessel, which is 2 storey with a huge under cover lower deck with comfortable seating and easy access to marlin board at water level. Then we have a huge upper deck for observation and sun bathing..
Swim with the Whale Sharks are from mid-March - August and the Humpbacks from August - November. Whoever you swim with, you will be blown away by the sheer beauty of these giants of the sea.
Included in your package:
- Full Day Trip;
- Chance to swim with Whale sharks, Humpback Whales, Manta Rays in season (if sighted during the tour)
- Observe the magnificent Humpback Whales
- Courtesy bus pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- Spotter planes to assist with sightings of whale sharks, Manta Rays, Humpback Whales and other marine wildlife on Ningaloo Reef
- Snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef
- Professional and Friendly Certified guides onboard
- Government fees and Charges swimming with whale sharks or humpback whales
- Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter, fruits & refreshments
- Morning tea provided - tea, coffee and treats
- Safety Zodiac in the water at all times
- Snorkelling gear provided or BYO
- Prescription masks if required or BYO
- Wetsuits provided
- Videographer on board; take a memoir home of your special day! (additional cost)
- Free Photos
- A great experience for the whole family