Swimming with Whale Sharks - 15th March to 30th August
- 期間: 8 時間 (約)
- 所在地: Exmouth, Western Australia
- 製品コード: WHALE SHARK
Our Whale Shark Snorkel Tours run 7 days a week, from March to the end of August and we are allowed to swim with the Humpback Whales from August to October.
Come and join us for an exhilarating day out snorkelling and swimming with Whale Sharks or Humpback Whales - the largest fish in the world and an array of marine life! Or just sit back and enjoy the views with a glass of champagne on the Ningaloo reef off the coast of Exmouth.
Ningaloo Blue has a 65 foot state of the art vessel, which is 2 storey with a huge under cover lower deck with comfortable seating and easy access to marlin board at water level. Then we have a huge upper deck for observation and sun bathing..
Swim with the Whale Sharks are from mid March - August and the Humpbacks from August - November. Whoever you swim with, you will be blown away by the sheer beauty of these giants of the sea.
Included in your package:
- Free professional underwater photos of you with the Whale Shark
- Courtesy bus pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- Full day boat trip
- Snorkelling on the Ningaloo Reef
- Spotter planes to assist with sightings of whale sharks, Manta Rays, humpback whales and other marine life
- Chance to swim with Manta Rays if sighted on tour
- We have a 4.5 metre Safety Zodiac in the water at all times
- Friendly and Professional Staff onboard
- Skipper with 18 years of experience on the Ningaloo Reef and has the ability to show more wildlife and marine life on the Ningaloo Reef
- Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter, fruits & refreshments
- Morning tea provided - tea, coffee and treats
- Cool Drinks and Refreshment
- A great experience for the whole family
- Prescription masks if required or BYO
- Wetsuits and Stinger suits provided
- Snorkelling gear provided or BYO
- No show policy, if you don’t see a Whale Shark go again for FREE!
- Complimentary gift pack - includes certificate stating the day and date you swam with your first Whale Shark & a cool Ningaloo Blue Dive sticker.
- Our boat has a low marlin board at water level and very easy to access in and out of the water, upper shaded deck /sun deck is good for observing, front bow is also good for observing the dolphins and other marine life and lower shaded deck with lots of seatings, and (have toilet onboard).
- Videographer on board; take a memoir home of your special day! (additional cost for video).