Swim with Whale Sharks or Humpback Whales - the largest fish in the world with the most experienced tour operator in Exmouth!
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Exmouth, Western Australia
- Product code: WHALE SHARK
Our Whale Shark Snorkel Tours run 7 days a week, from the 17th of March to the end of August 2018.
Come and join us for an exhilarating day out snorkelling and swimming with Whale Sharks or Humpback Whales - the largest fish in the world and an array of marine life! Or just sit back and enjoy the views with a glass of champagne on the Ningaloo reef off the coast of Exmouth.
Ningaloo Blue has a 65 foot state of the art vessel, which is 2 storey with a huge under cover lower deck with comfortable seating and easy access to marlin board at water level. Then we have a huge upper deck for observation and sun bathing..
Swim with the Whale Sharks are from April - July and the Humpbacks from August - November. Whoever you swim with, you will be blown away by the sheer beauty of these giants of the sea.
Included in your package is:
- Courtesy bus pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- Full day boat trip
- Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter, fruits & refreshments
- Morning tea provided - tea, coffee and treats
- Two snorkels on the Ningaloo Reef
- Age is no barrier
- We specialise in Whale Shark Eco Tours
- A great experience for the whole family
- We have a 4.5 metre Safety Zodiac in the water at all times
- Snorkeling gear provided or BYO
- Prescription masks if required
- Wetsuits provided
- Spotter planes to assist with sightings
- No show policy, if you don’t see a Whale Shark go again for FREE!
- Videograpgher on board; take a memoir home of your special day! (additional cost)
- Complimentary gift pack - includes certificate stating the day and date you swam with your first Whale Shark & a cool Ningaloo Blue Dive sticker.