Eco Wildlife Tours - September - October 2024!
- Varighed: 6 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Exmouth, Western Australia
- Produkt kode: ECO TOURS
Multi-award-winning Ningaloo Blue Dive offers the best Eco Whale Sharks and Whale Whale-watching Tours on the Ningaloo Reef! We pride ourselves on delivering a fun yet educational and professional tour, which is suitable for all ages! Our highly qualified team of friendly staff is extremely passionate about reef wildlife. They make every effort to ensure your Eco Whale Shark & Whale Watching Tour with Ningaloo Blue is truly unique and an experience you will never forget!
Interacting with marine life is one of the most heartwarming and fun experiences people of all ages and abilities can have.
Turtles, Manta Ray’s, Dugongs and Dolphins often make regular appearances and between August and November, the Humpback Whale watching is divine. All with one of the most pristine coral reefs in the world as a spectacular backdrop.
Come and join us for an exhilarating day out snorkelling and swimming with an array of marine life! Or just sit back and enjoy the views with a glass of champagne on the Ningaloo reef off the coast of Exmouth.
Ningaloo Blue has a 65-foot state-of-the-art vessel, which is 2 storey with a huge undercover lower deck with comfortable seating and easy access to marlin board at water level. Then we have a huge upper deck for observation and sunbathing..
Whale Sharks are from mid-March - August and the Humpbacks are from August - November. We rely on wildlife sightings and we use spotter planes to find them whoever you will get to swim, you will be blown away by the sheer beauty of these giants of the sea and the Ningaloo Reef.
Included in your package:
- Full-Day Trip;
- Opportunity to swim with Whale sharks, Manta Rays and other Wildlife in the area (in season).
- Watch the magnificent Humpback Whales
- Tour pick up and transfer from your accommodation
- Spotter planes to assist with sightings of whale sharks, Manta Rays, Humpback Whales and other marine wildlife on Ningaloo Reef
- Snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef
- Professional and Friendly Certified guides onboard
- Government fees and Charges for swimming with whale sharks or humpback whales
- Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter, fruits & refreshments
- Morning tea provided - tea, coffee and treats
- Safety Zodiac in the water at all times
- Snorkelling gear provided or BYO
- Prescription masks if required or BYO
- Wetsuits and Stinger suits provided
- Videographer on board; filming your day! (Additional cost for the - VIDEO) (Pre-order on the day)
- Complimentary Free Photos - Bring Your Own USB or Devices
- Cost for USB $12.00 or Bring your Own.
- Drink and Nibless are all provided.
- We cater for solo, corporate or Private Charters.